Pregnancy Guaranteed IVF Egg Donation Program
As Cyprus IVF Hospital, we understand how stressful and challenging to go through several IVF attempts and not get a positive pregnancy result.
It has always been our first priority to make our patients to feel as comfortable as possible during their IVF journey.
As we don’t want you to worry about anything including the cost of the IVF treatment, we created the Pregnancy Guaranteed IVF Egg Donation Program that guarantees to achieve your desired pregnancy. With its comprehensive scope and fixed price, this program is designed to eliminate the psychological and financial stress in many perspectives.
The Pregnancy Guaranteed IVF Egg Donation program allows you to do up to 3 *complete IVF cycles with donor eggs. A 100% refund is guaranteed if the pregnancy is not achieved after 3 complete IVF cycles.
*A complete IVF cycle means, fresh egg retrieval from the egg donor (existing or new donor), sperm collection from the partner to create a new embryo set.
Why our Pregnancy Guaranteed IVF Egg Donation Program is very popular?
- No need to worry if an IVF cycle fails
- 100% refund if the pregnancy is not achieved after 3 complete IVF cycles
- Stress-free program (on financial basis) as it reduces the risk of increasing IVF process cost
- No waiting list for finding an egg donor, as we have a diverse egg donor network
- We offer personalised solutions to each of our patients
- Peace of mind as you will receive a unique medical care by our IVF specialist, nurses and patient coordinators who will take care of you throughout the whole treatment process.
What does the Pregnancy Guaranteed IVF Egg Donation Program package include?
About the egg donors:
- All costs related with the egg donor: medication and logistics costs, cost of all required medical tests and scans, egg retrieval (OPU) procedure, laboratory cost (quality checks etc.), and all other donor-related costs
About the patient:
- Doctor consultation and IVF treatment preparation, sperm collection from the partner, sperm quality control, embryo creation (IVF ICSI), embryo quality control until blastocyst stage, embryo transfer (5th day – blastocyst)
- All the mandatory tests** required from men/women prior to the IVF treatment if performed at our hospital.
**If the patient is not eligible for the program, the cost of tests and scans (1.000 Euros) will be deducted from the program price and money will be fully refunded)
For additional cycles:
- No charge for any additional embryo transfer until positive pregnancy result is achieved
- No charge for the medication used for the egg donor preparation
- 1st-year Embryo and sperm freezing and storage will be included in package. After 1st year, freezing and storage fee will be 250 EUR per year
- All transfers between Ercan Airport (North Cyprus)-the hotel-hospital will be provided free of charge during the entire treatment process
What is not included in the Pregnancy Guaranteed IVF Egg Donation Program package?
- Any medication cost related to the patients
- Any travelling costs (flight tickets) and hotel accommodation
- Any airport transfer cost from South Cyprus (Larnaca and Paphos Airports) to our clinic
Freezing and Storage of the Embryos after 1st year
- After 1st year, freezing and storage fee will be 250 EUR per year
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following requirements must be met in order to be eligible for the Pregnancy Guaranteed IVF Egg Donation Program:
- Under 50 years old
- Transvaginal Ultrasound with normal findings
- HSG (Hysterosalpingography) with normal findings
- Trombophilia Panel Tests
- Mandatory Blood Tests
- BMI < 30
- Endometrial thickness must be assessed
- Any abnormal findings needs to be assessed individually
- Mammography (for 40+ age group)
Additional tests required for age above 45
- EKO (Echocardiography)
- Efor Test
- Exam by a cardiologist and an internal medicine physician
- Spermiogram tests with
- Volume : ≥ 1.5 (1.4-1.7) ml
- Total Motility: ≥ 40%
- Total Sperm Count: 39 Million
- Morphology: ≥ 4% (3.0-4.0)
- Karyotype genetic tests (46,ХУ)
- Microdeletion test
- Mandatory Blood Tests
Note: The eligibility of the patients for this program will be subject to the confirmation of our IVF specialist.